Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Had to go to the lab this morning to have a follow up blood test to Monday's strange results. I have had major PMS symptoms this week: sore breasts, irritability, quick to tears. This morning while I waited for the phlebotomist to finish with the woman ahead of me, I had to listen to them discuss pregnancy and babies. Tears welled up, I had to talk myself into staying calm and not dissolving into sobs. When he finally got to me, he was abrupt and I knew right away he would be rough. Sure enough, it was a painful prick and bled after for quite awhile. As soon as I got to the car I started hyperventilating and crying. It's just so painful to hear others talk about their pregnancy. It's ridiculous for me to feel this way.

Now I'm waiting at the dentist. Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment